I actually am still editing in another window. I will publish it tonight & or to-
morrow morning. I walked to get some quick and tasty food & most definit-
ely get my workout every time that I do that trip. I do put in miles and I get
to see a lot of trees.
I enjoy peaceful walks. Four wonderful ladies spoke to me yesterday. Those
ladies so awesome and deserving. One of the ladies said that I look nice or
good. She have nice eyes and she looks nice too. Her & I released positive
words to each other. It was a special period of time for me. She warmed my
heart sincerely and I hope that I warmed hers that way.
Thank you, good lady for your politeness. I am proud of you and keep exce-
lling with various things. A good & funny lady said that she have not heard
the word dapper in a long time/awhile. I told that lady that I am old school.
HAH-HAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment