Friday, May 8, 2015

The Moore Versus Massey Case

I think that the Moore-versus-Massey case was one of the longest ones
& there were constant issues that caused it. I think that the sides shou-
ld have had some civilized meetings outside of the courts to solve some
of the issues.

I know that money and property clouded some of the participants' thinki-
ng to an extent so they took actions from those thoughts. The case res-
ult was proper because Moore actually made a lot of clear and strong p-
oints & he deserved what his great aunt Cleo left him in the beginning.

Even some family members who did not care about Cleo stepped out of
the woodworks to get in her will. Nothing about the case irritates me but
some of the defendants showed their true colors with their devilish actio-
ns, so they are the bad ones.

I truly believe that justice was served seriously. When we make everyone
involved in the wills and cases take random, lie detector tests that are th-
orough, we can put an end to estate fraud.

I think that it took the courts too long to give Moore what Cleo originally le-
ft him.

No comments:

Post a Comment