Saturday, May 2, 2015

I Wish That I Could Give Every Lady Zillions of Dollars

The treatment Perjeta is a miracle therapy because it helps our ladies
with tough variations of breast cancer exist about 16 months longer. S-
ome researchers conducted a study including the late-stage metastatic
breast cancer patients (808 ladies).

The therapies Herceptin, Perjeta, and docetaxel were given to some of
our ladies and the other ladies consumed docetaxel, Herceptin, & some
placebo.

The ones who got the Perjeta-Herceptin-docetaxel mixture endured abo-
ut 56.5 months or close to 4.5 years & 15.7 months longer than the oth-
er ladies in the trial.

Since that is the case, more of our ladies need to take that particular am-
algam. A lot of the patients are not getting it because the treatment Herc-
eptin cost $5,300 monthly & the therapy Perjeta cost $5,900 monthly. I
wish the I had zillions to give to every lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment