Friday, May 1, 2015

Nancy Suzanne Duarte Was Smiling in Her Mugshot

Nancy is going through some things emotionally and mentally and
I wish that I could help her in ways. She was getting harassed for
years at the yoga studio that she tried to burn down. 

It was empty when she did it & she said that she was trying to get
rid of the Devil's temple. All of the people that go to that yoga place
are not bad or evil though. Nancy need me for sure. 

If I was with her, I would have gave her so much care that she wo-
uld not even want to torch that place anymore. She does need lots 
of hugs, love, good actions, and more. I would be there for her. 

Nancy, it is going to be alright in time.  Do not try to burn establis-
hments because of what a few people did to you. Just do not go th-
ere anymore because that is the best solution ever. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment