Friday, May 29, 2015

I Let Her Know That I Consumed Some of Her Groceries (HAH-HAH-HAH!) She Always Told Me To Let Her Know Before I Get Some of Her Food

I sent her a text message today to inform her that I ate some of her deli
turkey, bread, soup, ground turkey, and beef patties. Well, I ended up e-
ating all of her beef patties with barbecue sauce. HAH-HAH-HAH!

I ate the ground turkey in a bowl like I eat ground beef mostly. The pure
taste of the meat is the greatest. When you cook fish, bake it on foil &
put cayenne pepper on it. You will get the pure taste of the fish and you
could easily eat about 5 or six pieces. HAH-HAH! I have at times. HA!

Earlier this week, I consumed her root beer & I do not even drink soda
water. HAH! I was thirsty after working out in the yard and I had a taste
for soda for some strange reason. I ate the soup right out of the 2 cans.
HA! I am wild and country.

I also let her know that I will pay her for those groceries. She went groce-
ry shopping for me quite often & I have always paid her for my items. I st-
ay right.

My groceries will be delivered at the end of this week. I will keep going to
the FedEx website to track my package. Yes, the online grocer ships ord-
ers $40 or more for free & they have great deals. I even got canned milk &
old grits that take 5 minutes to cook. HAH-HAH-HAH!! I was going to get
some pancake mix. Maybe next time. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment