That lady is a living legend and I used to watch her matches quite
often. She is strong and tough that is for sure. Yes, I can admit to
appreciating all of the tennis ladies in their skirts. OOH!
I watched those ladies because they played hard and greatly. Grin!
Well, I am proud of everything that those ladies' achieved. Plenty of
history was made that is for sure.
Hot Lindsay is a fanatic of the Anaheim Ducks even though she ro-
oted for the LA Kings last year. They did play rather well. HAH!!!!!!!
She used to go to a lot of the Ducks' games but had to stop going
that often, because of her kids. She is a good mother.
Enjoy the 2015 NHL Playoffs and NBA ones too. You all know that
the Finals of those could be battles of the epic kinds. A lot of times,
the teams go back & forth regarding wins because they worked so
hard to get there.
That is why I respect most teams in the hockey, baseball, basket-
ball, football, and ladies' tennis teams of doubles. HAH-HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment