Do you care what your neighbors think even after you find out that they are gossipy-
busybodies? Well, do not because you are free to do what you want. That is, if you
are not hurting yourself or anybody else. So try to eliminate more bad habits and sta-
rt doing more good habits. Trust me, you will feel better inside for a lot longer.
Did you know that a lot of your neighbors are doing a lot of malicious things that they
think that you are doing? Lots of those folks are trying to divert the unwanted attention
far away from them, so that it goes to you. Also, lots of them want to continue their bu-
ll, stay creepy, wrong, and sneaky.
You all know that I hit the nails on the heads mentally & verbally with a lot of the stuff t-
hat I say. I don't care that I'm hated for no valid reasons. I know that I am. I'm like: "So
what!" I do not need anyone's approval. Hate me forever and I still will not care. I am not
trying to gain followers or even win contests. More fuel for my fire most definitely.
I am not even trying to sell anything in here. I just want you to read the true stuff that I w-
rite and learn some things from it. What I divulge should be shared. AY! I write from my
good heart always.
Most folks always want to run me out of town because I speak the truth & so I don't take
their ladies. Some do not even want their ladies looking at me. WHOA! I just want folks
to wake all the way up. HA!
You do have to appreciate the classic, deep movies Do the Right Thing & School Daze.
The actor Laurence Fishburne always pick his roles carefully for sure. The actor Samuel
L. Jackson even had a wild curl & a standout role in the mind movie School Daze, & so
did Mr. Fishburne. Fishburne had no curl though. HAH-HAH-HAH! They are legends.
Sometimes, fronts are posted up but some of your neighbors will show how evil & stup-
id they actually are, even though they have the nerves to call others stupid. Do they ev-
en know the meaning of that word? Do they even realize that when they point fingers at
others negatively that they each have three fingers pointing back at them? TRUE! GO!
In other words, this world is backwards and so some bad earthlings will get more evil be-
cause it has become the normal way that a lot of people act. Some people even get kno-
wn for their so below-childish, malicious ways so they do what others expect them to do
&/or say. How sad is that and some allow themselves to get caught in that forever trap.
The wickedness becomes allowed in some neighborhoods but it is usually hidden from
the rest of the world. Even some children are taught to be evil in some so-called righteo-
us churches. It has been going on for centuries and the crap gets covered up numerous
times.
Tons of folks talk about others negatively so that they will not get talked about that way
& they actually wonder why the ones that they are talking about are not saying anything,
or even acknowledging them. That's one of the most vicious cycles ever that gets passed
down from generation to generation.
We have our own lives & responsibilities to handle so we do not have time for petty, ignor-
ant, preschool gibberish or actions. Am I right, you all? I come strong because no 1 else
would write what I write ever. Lots of bloggers are trying to promote stuff on this site. HA!
So some of them will not even say anything so psychological because they are too busy a-
dvertising. I choose not to because this blog is very personal to me. A lot of my writing can
actually sincerely help the masses & I keep it therapeutic even when I'm being goofy. HAH!
That is one of the top reasons why I keep my tunnel vision going mostly. I apologize to the
innocent folks that I ignore. It has been one of my defense mechanisms since I was 8. I st-
ill respect the ones who mean well though. I will acknowledge some folks that speak to me
sometimes and the ones that truly want to help me in some way.
Some human beings do not realize that those multi-faced people will still ridicule them in th-
eir faces, or behind their backs. I like reinforcing what I have wrote several times so that y-
ou truly get it. They need to stop calling them friends or associates because they are serpe-
nts. Please stay away from those at all times. You will be better off so trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment