Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hot Jessica Chambers Has Left Earth and She Definitely Did Not Want To

Hot Jessica Chambers was a hard-working lady. She was excelling at a store and
preparing for a lot but her life was taken away from her. Oh-No! Some fool or fools
used lighter fluid to burn that bright lady alive. Some coward knocked her out befo-
re that ultimate, cruel act.  He is weak for sure. She was going to achieve a lot. 

Please pray for her family and go to the page Justice for Jessica. If I was with her,
those horrible crimes would not have occurred. I would have punished those cow-
ards severely because I can kickbox and do superhero-like things with my hands
and feet. 

Then, I would have told Jessica to gently hold their lady friend until the police came 
to arrest her. WHOA! Then, I would have raised Jessica's arm and consoled her sin-
cerely. We would have talked deeply all the way to her family's house. I'll stop this
one now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment