Monday, December 29, 2014

The Real Vampirefreaks-Ladies

The actual ladies on the Vampirefreaks' website are some of the best ladies ever. I personally
have connected with a lot of those ladies deeply in several ways over the years. I can admit th-
at. Those ladies do not get the total credit that they deserve.  Those ladies are not vampires at
all.

I am glad that I have established true friendships with those ladies and they have been there for
me quite often. I always give those ladies a lot of positive comments that are sincere. No hogwa-
sh/fluff ever. A few of those ladies have misunderstood me completely and decided not to be my
friend. I always respect their wishes regardless.

I just hope that those ladies truly believe me because I'm being truthful. I care about ladies a lot
so I like advising them properly. I really sympathize with girls and ladies with no hidden agendas
ever. I stay right throughout.

When the real Vampirefreaks-ladies tell me their problems, I seriously want to be there for them
and give those ladies plenty of solutions. I always mean what I say and write so trust me. I will n-
ever hurt them in any way.

Those ladies are shy, bold, creative, rocking, metal, eclectic, nice, tough, themselves, authentic,
colorful, eccentric, adventurous, and hot. Lots of the real Vampirefreaks-ladies take chances th-
at a lot of other real ladies would not dare to.

The real Vampirefreaks-ladies can not be compared to any other websites with real ladies. Well,
a lot of the real Fubar ladies stand out too & those ladies also have admirable qualities. Some of
the real Vampirefreaks-ladies look like some of the Suicide Girls, Burning Angels, & Vodka Girls
but a lot of the real Vampirefreaks-ladies do not do what those angels & girls do regarding media.

The angels and girls are intelligent and strong too. They just chose hardcore routes. I thank all of
the ladies that let me into their lives. I will make sure that those ladies never regret it. God bless-
ed me with their friendships.

A lot of the ladies are in relationships that they should not be in & some are getting hurt in various
ways. Some of those ladies have got out of those harmful situations. The other ladies want to exit
those but are scared to. Various kinds of abuse occurs. Some ladies know that they settled for le-
ss just to have someones. They find out the real sooner or later though when those someones sh-
ow their true colors.

Some of the real Vampirefreaks-ladies and other real ladies try to so-call fit in with some crowds,
because they get lonely. So those ladies change their styles just to try to become so-called link-
ed with so-called popular folks. At least a lot those ladies finally realize that they do not need tho-
se so-called trendy, phony, hateful crowds.

Those ladies become okay with being so alone and they accept themselves for who they are a
lot more. I am proud that those ladies found themselves. So the real Vampirefreaks-ladies ne-
ed more thoroughly decent people to fully accept them consistently.

I try hard and sometimes too hard to let those ladies know that I'm actually in their corners, &
on their sides. I will not push any of their bad buttons ever. I do sincerely want to know those
ladies completely. I listen to the ladies even when they think that I'm not & I do send heartfelt
messages to those ladies.

Some ladies have responded & sent me some because they believed me. My mission is sort
of accomplished then but I always have put in more work online and off. AY! My top intentions
are to earn their trust and know their deepest thoughts.

I really want those ladies and other real ladies to know me fully, so that they will feel so safe &
comfortable around me. I have even met some of their family members because of my sincerity.
I want to know what the ladies like and do not like.

I never want to push any wrong buttons. The more I think about the good ladies that I have dat-
ed, I start from age 18 & go up to age 100. The oldest lady that I got acquainted with so far is
the age of 67 years old. More honesty for the readers of my odd blog.

I want to get more chances to hold those ladies in my arms & feel their warmth. I want to be able
to get more of those ladies alone to give lots of sincere hugs, kisses, massages, corsages, tend-
er loving care, my good thoughts, my good feelings, roses, flowers, surprises, plenty of my time,
my full attention, & thoughtful gifts very often. I want those ladies to know that they are all-the-w-
ay needed.

I'll not use them in negative ways even if they think that I am. I'll continue to honor those ladies
though. YES! I actually want to know about those ladies' goals and where they want to be in f-
ive years or more. I want to continue to console those ladies sincerely without expecting anyth-
ing in return. There is never a catch to the stuff that I do, write, or say.

A lot of ladies do reciprocate in several great ways though. HAH-HAH! Could it be my charm &
sense of humor? HAH! CUCKOO! Plenty of the real Vampirefreaks-ladies and other real ladies
have my heart because I gave it to them willingly.

I'll only bring goodness in their lives because I was raised right. I respect my mother, grandmoth-
ers, sister, aunts, nieces, and cousins. So the ladies that I encounter are always in my great ha-
nds. Giggle now, my darlings! Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling, Clementine! HAH!

Yes, I am still very worldly even though I grew up reading the Authorized Version of the Bible. Th-
at is the King James Version. I also read the New World Translation of Holy Scriptures, Watchto-
wer magazines, Awake magazines, & other literature.

That information & other Jehovah Witnesses' literature keep me in order. I appreciate the counsel
of it all. I also have read literature from other religions over the years & I know that there are a lot
of respectable religions.

I for real respect all girls & ladies & they should never get hurt in any way, because they're wonde-
rful. I can admit that I have admired & enjoyed quite a lot of ladies over the years. I got lucky but n-
ot all of the times. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!! I stay decent and polite. Keep expressing yourselves
in tons of ways, real Vampirefreaks-ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment