Sunday, December 28, 2014

What Are You Going to Do in 2015? (Some Things That You Have Not Got to Yet Hopefully) HA!

I always make a list of New Year's resolutions in my head, but only actually accompli-
sh some of them. Then, I push the other ones to the following year. I know that I'll ach-
ieve all of the resolutions/goals in time. I stay patient & find out what is in store for me.

What about you? Did you compile your list yet either on paper, document, and/or your
brain? If not, you still have plenty of time to. Do not worry about not getting to some of
them. You will still be alright and a go-getter. HAH-HAH! Just enjoy New Year's Eve
with your friends, families, associates, and strangers and kind of go wild.

Please make sure to have a designated driver if you plan to drink a lot. Tell everyone t-
hat you know what I just told you via phone, text message, email, in person, and/or let-
ters. Have a blast and/or calm down on New Year's Day because a lot of things will g-
et back to normal. AY!  Please never allow peer pressure to change who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment