Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More Money is Needed For Breast Cancer

Did you know that over 6 billion dollars a year are given for breast cancer? They still need w-
ay more than that amount because there are millions of ladies with breast cancer worldwide.
The Susan G. Komen for the Cure make sure to hand out their large sums of money for one
of the most worthy causes ever.

The Department of Defense give a lot too and so does the National Institute of Health. Most
are doing it from the actual goodness of their hearts and that says a lot surely. Over 1,400
charities raise money for breast cancer in various ways.

Ladies around the world donate quite often. OOH!!! Those folks should get rounds of applau-
se & plenty of props because they're contributing seriously and frequently. The ladies' brea-
st should be cherished so sensually & creatively because they're mothers or soon-to-be mot-
hers. I give the ultimate respect to all of the girls & ladies in the workplaces, sports, & home
businesses. OOH-OOH!

I sincerely wish that no other lady in this world get breast cancer. I wish that all of the ladies
who have had it made it completely through theirs. I wish that they were still here. I pray for
all of the ladies who have it now and I hope that they recuperate fully. Girls and ladies are so
precious & Jehovah God created them to be truly honored and cared for continuously.

The cancer research that has been done & the current research are the top reasons why mo-
re of our ladies are living longer & stronger. Breast imaging and mammography has assisted
them well. The FDA is constantly approving some of the most effective treatments for breast
cancer.

They are allowing our ladies to get back to their regular lives and function close to 99%. I have
faith that they will find a cure for breast cancer someday. They have done so much already. I
will release some tears for the girls and ladies after I finish writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment