The band members have deep roots in the untamed woods of Var-
mland, Sweden. They are feral and their album is a concept one a-
bout a fictional character John Moose.
John Moose made a decision regarding leaving civilization for com-
plete isolation. In real life, I believe that the band members, other e-
arthlings, and I want to get that far away for real.
They even released their album within an application and you can l-
isten to it for free, if you listen to it in the woods. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!
BOO! The band members want to connect you back to nature so g-
et away from the busy areas of cities. Go to the deep country even.
The application was released on April 14, 2015 and it has a GPS tra-
cker to detect if users are actually in the woods. BOO!!!!! It will work
in forest locations also so plan your trip. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
The band want you to experience their music differently and serenely
so travel to the wilderness, sit Indian style, and meditate. HAH-HAH!
I have heard their songs Flower & Vilan and the latter one that I just
mentioned is entirely in the Swedish language. COOL!
They are kind of folk but other elements are mixed in. Get a chance
to go to their website johnmoosemusic.com and support them.
No comments:
Post a Comment