I have been sending my writing to tons of companies so many times each week,
but only a few responded positively. I have been writing for some more sites but
I have not made the deadline for most of my assignments. They need to give me
a day to complete each assignment. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
It takes several hours to do extensive research for the articles that I write mostly.
I do freestyle-write my articles a lot also. I mix it up rather well. COO! COO!!!!!!!!!
I do not like to rush articles because I write deeply quite often.
Well, I see the time-limits as good training to research and write deep articles m-
uch faster and I am actually getting swifter. I knew that I would. So I will keep on
ghostwriting for some websites.
I call it what it is because it seems like most do not have time to write. Some pe-
ople do not want to so they pay others to. HAH-HA!
I already created an account with Amazon KDP and enrolled in Kindle Select. My
book is already published & it is called The Rare Book of Eclectic, Creative, Hone-
st, Bold, & Informative Writing. HA!!! I was destined to make eclectic books. HAH-
HA!
The book is worldwide & I even went to all of the sites that it is being promoted on.
AY!! It was great to see the different languages. That particular book is volume one
& you all know that I have plenty of writing to make several books.
I did include my synopsis at the beginning and utilized sub-headings to space the
writing righteously. COO!!!!!!! There are some other Kindle ones that will enroll in. I
am already set even now though. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!!!
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment