Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Members of the Band Soundgarden Watered Their Gardens Eclectically

Any rock, hard rock, grunge, hardcore, and/or metal fan should respe-
ct the band Soundgarden. Their name alone let you know that they we-
re destined to mix it up so wild-like. They definitely accomplished that
with their bold songs and shows. They are wild.

I had their music on cassettes so you know that I am a true fan. I even
got some of their demo stuff. Chris has been compared to Robert Plant
but they are two individuals on this planet. They certainly have God-giv-
en voices and raw talent to reach the high notes.

So does Chino Moreno, David Lee Roth, Paul Stanley, and Mike Patt-
on. You know which ones screamed and growled the wildest over the
years. HAH-HA!! Please research their music because they're living le-
gends.

The band Soundgarden remade the Beatles song Come Together and it
hits hard like the band Aerosmith's version. Chris's unique vocals & the
band's tough instrumentation made the song rougher at times. HAH-HA!
Soundgarden also made the song Live to Rise and it has become one
of my favorite songs.

I have been listening to it most of this early day. The song is on The Av-
engers soundtrack. The song sounds like it needed to be on one of the
4 Blade soundtracks, especially Blade 1 or 2. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!! When
I hear it, it reminds me of being in dark rooms and looking up at ceilings.
That's what I was doing. HA!! The chorus is emotional and tough. Listen
to it and get ready to replay it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment