Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hot Jane Fonda Made An Emotional and Strong Video On the Makers Website (She Divulged a Lot and Look Into Her Eyes While She Speaks) (Bow Down to One of the Deepest Queens and Amazons on Earth)

OOH! I saw it earlier today and started remembering a lot of the deep
and helpful stuff that she has done over the years. OOH, Jane! She is
definitely multi-talented and I care about her deeply.

I respect a lot of the movies that she has done. Yes, I remember the 9
to 5 movie with her, hot Lily Tomlin, and hot Dolly Parton. OOH-OOH-
OOH-OOH! Go to makers.com now. OOH!

Jane, Lily, and Dolly are in my heart & I like their facial expressions be-
cause they are sincere & themselves. Ladies' facial expressions really
get to me in very good ways and that is 1, top reason why I like helping
ladies out in several ways. The eyes say a lot. OOH, Tessa Rose Ferr-
er!

You all know that I saw a lot of Jane's videos regarding workouts. OOH!
Yes, I did have some of her tapes and hot Peggy Cappy's yoga DVD's.
The hot Mary Ann Wilson have had her Sit & Be Fit show on PBS since
the year 1987. OOH! I should have already got some of her tapes & I w-
ill. I was seeing most on PBS so that's why I did not purchase any. HA!

She know that she went wild with those stretches & other exercises th-
at she have done. HAH-HAH!!!!!! She had me watching her show a lot of
mornings for sure. Sometimes, I would get up early just to watch her sh-
ow & also Laverne and Shirley. OOH! OOH!! Cindy Williams still is very
hot & wise.

Hot Heather Locklear is still hardcore, funny, true, fine, & versatile. OOH!
Hot Jenny Moretter invited some girls over to attend her 10-year-old's bir-
thday party, but they did not show up.

So hot Jenn went online & asked some of her friends to bring girls over th-
at are near her daughter's age. Her daughter's name is Mackenzie and she
have the developmental disorder Sotos. It make her grow quicker while sta-
lling her intellectual and social skills. WHOA! Please pray for her.

Mackenzie does not have friends. At school, she's alone & play that way.
Since that is the case, she is a loner. She said that it is hard for her to m-
ake friends. Well, she got surprised because 500 earthlings arrived to enj-
oy her birthday with her.

An official even made April 18 Mackenzie Moretter Day. Mackenzie truly
deserves a day named after her and God bless her always. More things
will get better for her in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment