Ladies have a lot of special spots that need to be touched gentle-like and sincerely
quite often. OOH!!!!!! I will tell you that our ladies' breasts need to be fondled during
extensive sessions of foreplay and intercourse (several times). Those ladies will th-
ank you for that kind of attention with some of their own. HAH-HAH!
Each lady's clitoris & nipples are the most sensitive spots regarding pleasure and
vibration most likely. Our ladies' lateral breasts and abdominal places seem like th-
ey are not very sensitive. Tickling does help though. Ladies truly need to be excit-
ed in lots of ways.
Our ladies' necks, forearms, and vaginal edges are really sensitive to light handling.
The ladies' areolas seem to be not so sensitive.
I still believe that ladies deserve to be touched everywhere. That is how I find ladies'
individual, uncommon regions. Each lady can keep coming up with old or newly-dis-
covered areas during masturbation and other forms of hand-traveling. HAH-HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment