Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Some of the Police Officers Approached Me But I Cleared Everything Up Immediately

Some police officers still are mistaken me for some criminals for real. On Monday, 1
officer even called for backup. HAH-HA! The first one said that someone called & said 
that I was harassing some kids when I was only standing outside in front of the house; 
waiting for a van to arrive to take me to town. 

Some people stereotype folks too much and I already knew that I was not going to be 
accepted here. I need to be in the deep country. People still think the worse of some i-
nnocent earthlings like me. I mind my own business. 

I do not have time for nonsense, ignorance, hate, & stupidity. Please wake up. Did you 
know that some of the folks who call the police are the 1's who are doing or have done
what they called the police for? That is 100% true and you all know it.

The kids were all scattered around and talking to each other and joking around while I 
was only looking at a particular tree. I saw them from my superhero-side vision. HAH-
HAH! In other words, I did not say anything to those children. Why would I anyway? 

Then they went to the corner to enter the school bus. I was standing there like a secu-
rity guard and soldier and the kids will tell you that I said nothing. I bother no one. I kn-
ow how it feels to be harassed because I have been harassed severely since age 8. I s-
tay quiet.

If the officers and other people knew that, they would know that whoever called do not
know me & that person or mammals just thought the worse and made the call. If anyth-
ing, I would teach the kids and not harass them. I respect kids & decent adults. If any-
one read my blog, they would know me fully.  

I was surprised when the officer said that weird things regarding the kids have occurred 
in this community. It seems so serene and peaceful to me. I know that a lot evil crap go-
es on behind close doors though & some creeps live in this area too. I would say questi-
on some of the workers, residents, visitors, & unknown cruisers who have a lot of peop-
le fooled.

Leave me alone & stop mistaking me for someone else. I know that a lot of people get 
the wrong idea about even some that do not bother anyone. I know that I will not be ac-
cepted here or anywhere. SO! I know that most do not like me for no valid reasons. I w-
alk alone! HA! 

I know that some nosy folks spread rumors when they don't know about certain human 
beings. So I stay quiet and not associate with anyone. I know that most are not used to 
my rareness, tunnel vision, calmness, numbness, peacefulness, stoic-style, oddness, t-
oughness, roughness, intelligence, dapper style, and kindness. I was born different & u-
nique.

I have no weaknesses so understand that. I have heard it all & seen so much crap. I ha-
ve more goals to accomplish & responsibilities to handle. I could be trusted completely 
way before most of the residents here. 

I was raised to earn trust and stay right regardless. I told the officers the truth and that I
have tunnel vision. I also divulged that I'm a loner. I hope they know now that I'm a dece-
nt loner who was just waiting for a van to come. HAH-HA!!!! I know that they had to resp-
ond to the call though. 

Did the bus driver call? HAH-HAH!!!! Did one of the kids call? HA!!!!! Who cares because 
everything was cleared up in a minute. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!! I got on the van, went to town, 
got my groceries, & even walked back toward the house. I got my extreme workout that 
is for sure. Did I tell you all that I am good-crazy? HAH-HAH!

An elderly couple gave me a ride when I was about less than an hour away from the hou-
se. HAH-HAH! They are funny and I appreciated the ride. I even wrote some more long ar- 
ticles. AY! Peace to the decent folks here! I know that there still some left. 





No comments:

Post a Comment