I was busy writing so deeply on Sunday so I completed my lady friend's
backyard and front yard on Monday. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!
I even worked out in another way minutes after finishing because I went
on one of my old school-walking journeys. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
You all should learn about 1 of the boldest drifters & lyrical hip-hopper
Malkovich and his honest song Homecoming. He is definitely divulging
the real and his life and background is eclectic.
Visit his page facebook.com/malkovichmusic and he will inspire you. The
band the Roots made the songs Dear God 2.0 & Tip the Scale. The band
Sepultura created the raw songs Dialog, Mask, Embrace the Storm, & No
One Will Stand.
Hot Melissa Auf der Maur certainly have a unique background also. She is
a wonderful musician and vocalist. I heard her bold song Beast of Honor &
was going to get her album Auf Der Maur. She is colorful for sure. OOH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment