Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Craft Kit and a Finished Pet-Pen Holder Arrived and I Have to Make a Sample (HAH-HAH-HAH!)

I have to complete a finished one before they send me the supplies
for the 25 pen-pet holders. HAH-HAH!! I have already paid for it thou-
gh. I researched the company & the other ones on craftstocash.com.

They have been around for years and I am helping Kalas Crafts. I am
good with my hands and mind plus I'm artistic. I should make a great
product that passes inspection. From the reviews that I read, the insp-
ectors are hardcore.

Since that's the case, I will make sure that I have no errors. HAH-HAH!
I'll take my time creating. The package that I got cost about $45.75 wi-
th the completed item. HA!

They pay $120 for one unit of 25 items and will allow me to do 3 units a
week (75 pets), but I will go slow to learn the craft regarding the pen hol-
ders and practice. In time, I probably could complete 75 in a week. HAH!

I ordered a glue gun and glue sticks from amazon.com and it should get
here next week. I purchased a 1/4 hole punch and that will make it to the
house shortly. I might have to get another hole punch because I bought it
before my craft kit arrived (the instructions included). HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!

You all could go to craftstocash.com to view their offerings. See what you
would be able to make. I used a shovel to cut the grass and weeds today.
I did it in a weird and strenuous way for the workout. AY!!!!!! I am wild and
rugged. HAH-HA!

I got most of the backyard chopped. HAH-HA!!! I went to use the restroom
and realized that it was 7:40 PM so I did not go back outside. I'll finish the
far left area on Sunday. I will get to the front too.

I'll also tend to my vehicle a little bit. I have to use some rust-release spray
on the bolts that hold the license plates. The screws were not turning when
I tried to remove them weeks ago. HAH!!! I do have my plates & they expire
March 2016. HA!

I have my vehicle title application/registration certificate, but my actual title
have not been delivered yet. I know that it could take several weeks for that
pertinent document. I am patient though.

No comments:

Post a Comment