I write to make earthlings think harder, feel good about themselves (the decent folks), l-
augh hearty, question some things, visualize, & get inspired. I write universally to inclu-
de everyone. I write to try and convince the wrong and evil people to wake way up.
I do write because it is therapeutic like various genres of music. I write to place my tho-
ughts on paper and in documents. I write to let human beings know how a lot of the ign-
orant and misinformed mammals actually are. Someone has to. I am so real.
I write to wake up tons of earthlings mentally, emotionally, & intellectually as much as
possible because some are unaware of the sick reasoning behind a lot of folks' words &
actions. You all know about my deep rants. I write to help the 1's who are lost. Get fou-
nd soon. I'm not God or Jesus but they told me to write some of what I write. HAH!
I write for the human beings that are not appreciated. A lot of them get overlooked &/or
forgotten. I write to empower the world to stay authentic, honest, and good. We still are
sinners though because of our mother and father Eve and Adam.
At least Abel went in the right direction. I write to show total respect to all of the ladies
& girls in the world. I write to empower those girls & ladies to the extreme. Honor them
please. I write to make people take numerous looks in the mirrors & analyze themselv-
es daily & nightly. Watch the show A-Team sometimes. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I write to encourage plenty more changes for the better. I write to express myself const-
ructively, creatively, boldly, oddly, and intelligently. I write to teach & uplift. I write to inf-
orm the world about old school shows, music, times, movies, and more. Vintage will ne-
ver die!
I write to give useful advice even when some of my tips are unique. HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
I write for the art aspect of it so my writing becomes like sketches and paintings. HAH!!!
I write to introduce rare poems, stories, articles, and fragments. I write to battle psychol-
ogically. HAH!!! I write to heal my pain and help others heal theirs. I write to make tons
of people realize how wrong they were & still are about a whole of topics and earthlings,
& that they have been for years. COO! I write to battle nonsense.
I write to display my different sense of humor. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!!!
I write to act silly at times. I write so that you all understand me completely. I write so t-
hat no one get the wrong ideas about me ever. A lot of folks did not even know me until I
created this honest blog.
I am glad that I did because I have a lot to divulge. HAH-HAH! Only a lot of the ladies th-
at I made decent connections with over the years know me fully. I write to break stereot-
ypes & barriers. I write to defy.
I write to let earthlings know about the bull-number 2 that goes on in public and private q-
uite often. I write to destroy bad assumptions. I write to enlighten and unify.
No comments:
Post a Comment