Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sei Young Kim Won the Lotte Championship on April 18. 2015 (More Amazons) (COO!)

I am proud of her always. She is a hard worker and she deserves a lot more.
Peace to all of the golf ladies of the past and present. They are Amazons &
they will keep excelling in miscellaneous areas of their lives.

I just hope that more treat them great consistently throughout their lives in fro-
nt of the cameras, & in private. They are Queens who have a lot of skills and
smarts. I remember playing Spin the Bottle with Marcia, Brenda, Nubia, and
Connie on a field trip to San Antonio and San Marcos, TX. I started so young.

Some lady-triplets graduated at the top of their classes at Norfolk University.
Bow down to the musicians Paz Lenchantin and Ana Lenchantin. Honor Hot
Nicole Walker, hot Anne Reid, hot Sarah Lancashire (OOH!), hot Sally Wa-
inwright, hot Dobet Gnahore, and hot Lydia Ko. Lydia turned 18 on April 24
of this year 2015. OOH!

Hot Grace Slick (Grace Barnett Wing) is awesome. Hot Diane Mangano is a-
mazing and she is very country. Diane still appreciates the natural world. She
is kind of shy so she never wanted to be in front of crowds/audiences. She is
not a fan of performing even though she did it for years. I appreciate her cour-
age.

I saw her on stage on one of those PBS specials regarding oldies. She was
raw and great & still is. Hot Mary Doyle Keefe did the iconic photograph for
the Rosie the Riveter character that empowered lots of girls & ladies worldw-
ide. Mary passed away so please pray for her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment