Did Florida Evans really liked being called Pooky-Poo? I believe that she did not. Be
careful what you nickname folks. Don't just call them off names that could be demea-
ning. You would not truly want others to brand you anything but your given name. Ev-
en some of the nicknames that you approved should not be said.
The band Ladytron released a classic LP called 604 way back. I found out about th-
at band after listening to their single He Took Her To A Movie. I had a CMJ New Mu-
usic Monthly compilation and I heard that odd techno-house-trance-dub-like song. It
still stands out today because they really created that one the wildest. I was taking l-
adies to the movies before and after finding that song. Ladytron have a rare sound s-
urely. That song sounds like an old spy movie song,
The musicians Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer made some of the most creative and
intense instrumentals ever. Please watch all of the Batman movies over and over beca-
use they are that good & those movies can always teach folks in the real world some
ways to become better folks.
Tim Burton, Joel Schumacher, and Christopher Nolan relayed tons of positive messag-
es to us. I hope that more realize that. They even had some of the villians teaching fol-
ks great lessons even though they stayed evil. Don't imitate any of the actions of Batm-
an's enemies ever. You can learn from some of their knowledge about the world. Com-
mon sense will let you know when they were speaking right. Some of their battle mov-
es are alright to master also.
The band Sevendust have made bold albums. I had their 1997 album on cassette and
their second one on CD. I did hear the rough song Splinter from their 2010 album. It
seems like they went back to their roots and I respect that when bands do what they
want regarding creating true music.
I heard another great song of theirs in 2013 on the Music Choice channel for metal. I
believe that is called Blackout the Sun & their album from that year is called that too.
Turn it up! The artist Danny Barnes is hilarious & real. Listen to his humorous song C-
aveman and get some of his albums. He is a great lyricist certainly. HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment