Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Siblings and I (HAH!) (The Nose Can Also Be Called Coonk)

When I was a kid, my siblings and I used to call nose coonk. So we would chase each
other around the house and say: "Give me some coonk!" HAH-HAH!!!! When we caught
one another, we would pin each other down playful-like then squeeze coonks for several
minutes each time. HA!

We made sure to go even crazier and press them in as many angles as possible. We did
not pin down our sister but she definitely had us down for the total count frequently. HA!!
She is a strong lady in all ways.

We went further sometimes and sang the obscure songs with zany lyrics, while pushing in
on the coonks. HAH-HAH!!! We also made up funny, nose songs & recited them in cyborg
voices.

The ones who were getting their coonks squeezed tried hard to stop it from occurring, and
that made the situations more hilarious. HA! So, all of us were laughing loudly. Then, we w-
ould end it with saying: "You can't prevent the coonk-touch!" HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment