Wednesday, October 15, 2014
The 14 Articles Are About Food, Nutrition, Health, Fitness, Family/Parenting, Inspiration, and Motivational (I Wrote Three Cancer Articles Last Friday.)
I have wrote 14 long articles in the last 2 weeks. Those are for other websites though. I
will get chances to submit that writing to sites like smithsonian.com, aarp.com, and oth-
er websites on my itemized list. Those are 300 and/or way more. About three of those a-
re over 1,000 words each. I finally had more time to write more extensive ones.
Currently, I have been doing re-work for a cancer site and another website of theirs. The
cancer website is for a good cause so I enjoy writing for them the most. They approve my
writing more often. I have retrieved all of the articles that they rejected from my inbox, co-
pied them, and pasted them back into my Google Docs.
I have corrected all of them. Well, I did in Google but I still have to paste them on their w-
ebsites. Their templates always distort some of my corrections so I have to remove &/or
add words often. HA! I always put in work to get them right. AY!
They rejected those articles because I had too much space in between them. HA! I thoug-
ht that they looked better with three spaces. That way the readers can go over a paragra-
ph then have a break before the next one. HA!
I have re-submitted some of those so 2 more got approved. HA!! They usually approve w-
hat I re-submit so I have to stick with that website. The other ones that I re-submitted will
get approved shortly. I know that they have other writers to analyze, so I am patient. It is
good to see my own writing on websites.
Their other website is about services and solutions and I work hard writing articles for them.
My writing still does not get approved on that one, but I still re-submit them. I'm determined
and strong. In other words, I will make the money that I put in advertising my little business-
es back in time. I will make it from all of my writing efforts.
I have to do one or the other regarding operating small businesses, proofreading for others,
& writing like a bright journalist. I will write because it is my passion and dream. I just have
to write 1,000's of words a day and submit my work to 10 or more websites regularly. I wi-
ll be alright and making more money from writing in time. I know what I have to do to for s-
ure.
For some reason I thought that they was going to pay me for all of my published posts. T-
oday, I found out that they only pay for top posts. HAH!! I could have swore that I saw so-
me of my articles in the area for top posts. I saw some of them under that heading. The ot-
her websites that I will submit to pay as soon as they accept the writing, so I will get to ge-
tting my hard work to them. A lot of them pay more for each article too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment