Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hey Ladies, I Am Still Unattached (I Will Look Around Sometimes)


I want to clear something up. My writing business is serious to me but the ladies that I
am interested in always come first. Which means that I will forever make plenty of qua-
lity time for those ladies. Ladies also get me out of my lone style quite often. AY! I will
give my full attention to her even when she does not expect it. I like surprising so much.

It is just that right now I do have to buckle down with my writing so that's what I meant
to divulge. I do act silly and have fun sometimes. I was born funny and I have a wild sen-
se of humor. I always make my ladies laugh loudly. God made ladies as the most preci-
ous so it is natural for me to show affection in public and private. Grin, ladies! COO!

I do not like to be stared at so my tunnel vision stays on. I am no star and I do not want
to be treated like one ever. Some might think that but they are totally wrong. Any authen-
tic lady that wants to get to know me can also contact me through Google Plus. I just h-
ad to write this so that there are no more misunderstandings about me. Have nice days.

No comments:

Post a Comment