Do you all remember the 1984 famine in Ethiopia? Close to 1,000,000
earthlings died from that. Some things have got better there but there is
still plenty of hard work to do. They need a lot more all-around assistan-
ce in Ethiopia and every other country.
A lot of innocent Russians are going through a rough economy and ill tre-
atment regularly. I wish that we actually could take all of the power away
from fools forever because they are insane and need to be in asylums. I
could extremely beat down most of those fools.
They are only so-called dangerous because they have their brainwashed
entourages and bought-authorities on their payrolls. They are weak when
each one of them are alone. Most of them will even get quiet and cross
the street if they saw you so what does that tell you?
Well, some of them and their goons are well-trained in certain hand and
feet, defense styles but even a lot of them will still pull out guns, knives,
bats, sticks, bombs, grenades, and other mass-produced weapons.
In other words, a lot of them are cowards even with their great hand and
feet skills. So why did they even learn those skills then? Most of them co-
uld not fight someone without their groups. Plenty of people in all countri-
es are scared to get knocked out and/or pummeled. That is why there are
so many shootings, stabbings, bombings. and killings worldwide.
A lot of folks take the easy way out of their battles just to get them over wi-
th, & back to their videogames, thefts, hacking, drug-use, liquor, pop clubs,
false friends, rapes, various abuse of girls and ladies, & other illegal activit-
ies. When more of those fools get caught & completely shut down?
If any criminals would fight fair, I know that could beat them down with a flu-
rry of swift punches and kicks. I could really be an unstoppable kick-boxer f-
or justice worldwide. I would save all of the girls and ladies first because you
all know that I care so much.
Orion the superhero will be just what the world needs to collaborate with the
last groups of decent authorities. I'm peaceful so I would do things as peace-
ful as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment