Wednesday, October 15, 2014
She Will Find Who She Is Looking For In Time (She Will Be Okay Soon)
I met another good lady but I realized that she and I are not compatible. I do not do a
lot of what she does ever. She is hot and smart though. I thought that she would unde-
rstand me and my writing fully. I also thought that she would comprehend how serious
I am about it and in general.
She likes to joke around at times when I do not. I did not tell her that I was a loner eith-
er. She probably just thinks that I am weird and odd. Well, she is right and she needs
someone that has more in common with her. She even snaps at almost everything that
I say so I get quiet around her. I wish her luck on her search sincerely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment