Friday, October 17, 2014
I Wrote 11 More of Those Long Articles Into Google Docs (I Had to Stick My Tongue Out Silly-Like Several Times After Hand-Writing All 14 Because They Are That Awesome.) HAH-HAH!
On Wednesday, I did two of those and submitted them like crazy. On Thursday, I
wrote nine in & put in another serious shift of almost eight hours. I did not even go
to the restroom until after I finished. Then, I returned to submit those to various ma-
gazines and websites. Some of them are edu sites.
I even sent some to the Harvard blog. I like to cover all bases with most of what I
do. Well, most of the times. I will write the other three in today and shop those ar-
ound also. You can tell that I am confident regarding me and my writing. It is so gr-
eat that they can publish them as is because I took more time creating the writing.
I did include my Paypal email address just in case they immediately accept. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment