Friday, October 17, 2014

I Talked to Some More Ladies That Went Right Into My Heart (Please Look Ladies In Their Eyes While Conversing and If They Might Be Still In High School) (Also Make That Eye Contact With Ladies Out Of Ultimate Respect For Them Always) (The Times For Scanning Downward Will Come Regarding the Ladies 18 Years and Older) HA!

On October 5, 2014, Mirim Lee won the Reignwood LPGA Classic. On October 12, 2014, hot
Shanshan Feng won the Sime Darby LPGA Classic. Please applaud them for their hard work 
every time. They are some tough ladies that make sure that they make shots go in. Their back-
grounds are extensive for sure. They deserve standing ovations like the hot and smart lady Sue 
Herera. Yes, I still dream about her and Jeannie. OOH! 

I have seen and talk to some more nice ladies but they probably are attached. Well, as sweet 
as they are, they should be. Even those ladies go right into my heart and I start thinking about 
those ladies a lot. I get emotional regarding them so I wish those ladies well sincerely forever. 

I believe that I am the only real man that went this far into the ladies' intelligent minds, bodies, 
souls, hearts, thoughts, voices, well-being, care, love, decision-making, goals, achievements, 
needs, actions, & more. You all know how I investigate ladies during sexual intimacy. 

I really want to know ladies inside & out even when sexual intimacy does not happen. I do
not get lucky all of the times. HA! I can admit that. I do get mentally and emotionally intimate 
with even married ladies sometimes without borders. I just want to get them through a lot of 
issues.  Sometimes we could get carried away and I can admit that. 

I think that Jehovah God gave me the heart that is truly concerned about all girls and ladies. W-
ell, it seems like that is what I was given because I can not even explain how deeply I care into 
every word. I am just happy that I have this gift to make ladies feel better about themselves and 
their lives. I know that ladies are reading this and saying: "Orion needs me!" That's cool. 

Why am I still unattached? I ask myself that because I really deserve one special lady that I cou-
ld get exclusive with. I had to put that kind of relationship on the back burner for years. Was I m-
ade to go wild with plenty of ladies or to settle down with one lady that makes my toes curl? 

It does seem like I was supposed to come across a wide variety of young and old ladies through-
out my life. It has occurred with that rush but there have still been weeks of my solitude and not 
much activity regarding my lady friends. I respect that because they need their alone time too. J-
ust when you all thought that I wrote enough, I come with something deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment