Well, I will let you all know about some more rough music today. I found about
the tough bands Lamb of God, Naglfar, Carnal Forge, Slow Grind, Vital Remains,
the Defaced and Endorphins from a Knuckletracks compilation. Their sounds are
ferocious for sure.
You all will appreciate Lamb of God's song 11th Hour. The Defaced's song A M-
oment of Clarity is good. Vital Remain's track Unleash the Hell is awesome. Carn-
al Forge's song Baptized in Fire is tough for sure. Naglfar's track I Am Vengeance
is outer-space metal to me.
The Kovenant's song Star By Star is so great and weird. Slow Grind's song Morbid
Visions of Reality is one of the best songs ever. Get some of those bands' albums.
Now, I will let you all know about other bands and groups that I listen to. Faith No
More's songs King for a Day and Ashes to Ashes are classics. The hip-hop group
Wu-Tang Clan's song Windmill is great.
The band Primus released a silly and great song called Is It Luck? The band Defton-
es made songs Bored, Beware, and Diamond Eyes. The band Animals As Leaders
created the song Weightless. Heavy D and the Boys released the song Who's the
Man and Heavy D got silly and very lyrical on that track. HAH-HAH!
The hip-hop group 7L and Esoteric's song This is War is ferocious also. HAH-HAH!
Enjoy this stand-out music.
No comments:
Post a Comment