Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Trust Me, the Deep and Bold Show Spooks/MI-5 Will Make You Aware of Some of the Things That All Kinds of Bad Folks Plan (So Stay Alert)

That show is one of my favorite ones and I have watched the reruns for years. I
recently saw the seasons 1, 2, 3, and part of 4 once again and this time it was
on Netflix. I let a lady friend know about the show so we watched them togeth-
er.

She likes what she saw. The show did get very intense & emotional. There are
surprises that will catch you off guard. You have to view the show Spooks/MI-5
from the beginning and please watch all of the seasons. I certainly have & I did
appreciate the some of the orchestra-like music that they played for some scen-
es.

Especially, when a lady harmonized like Enya, Sarah Brightman, or a soprano.
It got emotional and it matched some of the things that occurred in the scenes.
They also played some techno-like beats for some scenes too. They even play-
ed some grungy rock for one particular episode about a rocker and his wife.

Yes, that was one of their wildest episodes. Watch it on Netflix and enjoy the
program. The theme song is awesome & the show is rare. It get serious a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment