Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day and Night to All Ladies Worldwide Every Year Forever (Yes, Ladies Need to be Hugged, Massaged, Kissed, & Licked/Tasted Sincerely Quite Often)

I wish that I could give every unrelated lady their favorite roses, flowers, thoughtful g-
ifts every Valentine's Day and Night & every other day & night. WHOA!! I hope that
all ladies' bodies get appreciated sincerely and thoroughly consistently.

Please see the beauty regarding their facial features, shapes, sizes, & styles. Treat
them right regardless of tempers/anger, selfishness, friends, the public, what you li-
sten to, vices, hobbies, negativity, television, movies, music, pride, & stubbornness.

Ladies have breast that need to be felt in all of the right ways. OOH! Ladies' nipples
need to be rubbed during a lot of other actions because that will get them even mo-
re excited & so freakier.  Ladies' voices are what we need to listen to and they have
a lot of important things to say, write, and do. Let us help them reach their goals.

I try to touch a lot of the ladies' parts while having intercourse so I will massage gr-
eat areas of each lady's body simultaneously. I even kissed some ladies' ears and l-
icked the insides and outsides of those.

It's odd but it will get her turned on though. OOH!!!!!! I want each lady that I get that
private with to know that I truly appreciate the quality time and I make the most of
it. OOH! Console the ladies for hours sometimes.

Ladies' breast and nipples are hidden treasures a lot of the times and they have to
be touched, kissed, licked, & held gently quite often. The ladies will let you know
if you need to stop doing something.

Listen to her and make sure that you tend to her needs or at least some of them. T-
hat is how you will keep her a lot longer. Love is not enough. Why do you think af-
fairs occur a lot? Why do you think that ladies get permission to cheat? You get an
idea why some ladies are in open relationships.

I think because some of those ladies' needs are not being fulfilled &/or those ladies
have not sewn all of their wild oats. Am I right again? Yes and without doubts.

Ladies have a variety of legs that should be fondled, massaged, kissed, & licked wh-
en those ladies want them to be. The ladies have awesome buttocks that comes in
a lot of shapes, colors, sizes, & styles. Ladies' buttocks should be massaged, kiss-
ed, licked, and fondled.

We need to only look at their behinds, breast, and vaginas in private, so that cancels
out public showings (We have to respect the ladies always). Yes, a lot of ladies want
their vaginas licked, kissed, massaged, and penetrated.

Ladies have various stomachs that should be massaged, licked/tasted, & rested on.
HA! I actually take the time to feel their bellies & I do have a thing for ladies with large
stomachs. I like cushion for sure. OOH! Bring it on thick ladies, tiny ladies, & medium-
sized ladies.

I have felt on ladies with small and medium stomachs too & they're nice also. Ladies
have faces that need to be massaged, kissed, & licked. A lot of the ladies that I have
got chances with are more casual regarding what they wear & some of what they do.
The lady don't have to dress up to be with me. My dapper style is from outer-space. H-
AH-HAH! Ladies need all of the options that they can get.

Ladies have wonderful arms that should be cared for often. Their hands need massagi-
ng too. A lot of ladies keep their armpits very clean and fresh, so lick those too if she
want you to. Massage, lick/taste, and kiss her neck too. HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ladies have magnificent necks, backs, outer thighs, inner thighs, hips, calves, ankles,
& feet that should be massaged, licked/tasted, kissed, and tickled a lot. HAH-HAH!!!
Yes, you need to tickle all of ladies' parts that I wrote about to give those ladies extre-
me pleasure. They will thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment