I actually should because I have a lot of bold stuff to say that will resonate
thoroughly. WHOA! I would get tons of points across rather oddly. HAH-
HAH!
It would be so underground though and I would make it available online mo-
stly. You all know me because I let you all know. I get to divulge so much
realness in my blog. COO!!!!! The Ultramagnetic MC's were so space-out.
Cool Keith's song I Don't Believe You and the remix for I Don't Believe Y-
ou are so hilarious and rough. HAH!
Nas made another needed song and it is called Where Are They Now? Lis-
ten to that original version & the 90s remix version. They're historic tracks. I
have to let you all know about the Lords of the Underground. I had albums
Here Comes the Lords and Keepers of the Funk on cassettes.
Their song Chief Rocker is so wonderful and funny. Do you all remember the
different, lyrical hip hop groups Black Sheep, Fuschnickens, Das Efx, Chann-
el Live, Funkdoobiest, Jungle Brothers, Freestyle Fellowship, and Artifacts?
Google all of their albums for some of the truest and creative hip-hop. Lord F-
inesse, EPMD, KMD, & 3rd Bass stayed lyrical. A lot of these groups & arti-
sts made their own unique paths & acted silly. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment