My kit arrived yesterday and my white suit with black pinstripes did too. COO!
Now, I am waiting for my 4 dozen of chocolate chip cookies to be delivered. Y-
UMMY! XENA! HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-CUCKOO-CUCKOO-CUCKOO!
I have used the Proactiv miracle on & off for years. I am talking about way back.
I know that two hot ladies developed the system & they're dermatologists. So t-
hey know about skin for sure. OOH, hot Katie Rodan & hot Kathy Fields! HAH!
I am proud of their accomplishments for sure. Their products help a lot of folks.
In other words, I did not start utilizing their stuff after tons of celebrities endors-
ed Proactiv. I know that a lot of people did though. Their skincare is highly effe-
ctive regardless. I do not have acne but I use Proactive for blackheads and oth-
er skin damage. Well, my razor bumps get diminished too. HAH-HAH!
I will order Proactiv regularly. I installed two door knobs this evening. I did well
without looking at the instructions quite often. HAH-HAH!!! I always have been
good with my hands. I ate some turkey drumsticks, Green Giant Steamers' m-
acaroni, cheese and broccoli and some frosted flakes.
Before that meal, I ate 2 Hershey Cookie-N-Cream chocolate bars. Oh, I appli-
ed the Proactiv system on my face before I installed the door knobs. HAH-HA-
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment