I know that going to Julie de Waroquier's Google Plus page & her website got me to think
about photography again. I have always wanted to be a photographer but I only told my mo-
ther & sister. I even started creating meaningful collages on my CD players. They could at
least tell that I appreciate photos from my masterpieces. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
When I moved out and into the real world, I went kind of full blast with that heartfelt artwork.
I found a solid way to get the pictures on those error-free with clear packaging tape. I had to
seriously concentrate like a thorough scientist to place the photos evenly. I would take seve-
ral hours for each side because of the intricacy of the my weird concepts.
Sometimes, I would take days to finish a compact disc player. HAH-HAH! I kind of got inde-
cisive at times. HA! My first CD player was a theme regarding metal, hard rock, hardcore, &
hip-hop bands and artists. Some of the hip-hoppers were in groups. Music is a major part of
my life so that is why I made that one.
My second one & the other compact disc players were sincere shrines to ladies around the
world, that I still have the ultimate respect for. I put a lot of the ladies that were not fully appr-
eciated and still are not especially in the current times.
Since that's the case, I placed ladies with spiked hair next to ladies that run companies or o-
wn them. I put tattooed ladies next to nerdy-looking ladies (I appreciate ladies with glasses).
I was trying to make the bold statement that all ladies are equally beautiful and you never kn-
ow which lady will rock out the hardest with you, or more than you. I certainly found that out
a lot. HA!
In other words, their looks are not actually going to tell you what scenes that they are truly in-
to. So a conservative lady might grew up in the heavy metal scene and industrial scene and li-
stens to the most brutal metal, hard rock, industrial, and hardcore. Or, she could be even mo-
re eclectic. So watch out for her! HAH!
A lady with tattoos, piercings, spiked-hair, and boldly-colored hair might be into the classical
music scene, folk scene, country scene, hip-hop scene, jazz scene, or lite rock scene. You
kind of know what I mean so I stopped there with that. HA!!! Or, she might be even more ecl-
ectic.
So never judge the books by their covers. Never assume unless it is a decent assumption bec-
ause a lot of assumptions are so wrong/way off. Ask them about them to find out the real. HAH-
HAH! I was hoping that more people in the public could comprehend what I was trying to acco-
mplish.
I was making one big picture out of plenty of small photos. I wanted to make the photographs
to do the talking but I always explained when folks asked my about my artwork. The pictures
were saying that more ladies need to be glorified, treated fairly, honored/respected ultimately,
& admired in the right ways.
So no girl or lady are rejects to me and a lot of other earthlings. I went even further and made
the lady-shrines on the walls of my condo and apartments. HAH-HAH!!! I got the photos from
some of my CD booklets, magazines, newspapers, journals, cereal boxes, and more. It was
never-ending.
I could have made an assembly line full of those heartfelt, collage-compact disc players, but I
realized that the statement is too personal to me to try to mass-produce. I gave three of them
to an art gallery in Fort Worth. Go to bestphotolessons.com to learn about photography.
No comments:
Post a Comment