The commands Open and Print are situated in the Backstage look-see area that is located
within the File tab. Some of the people at Microsoft decided to remove the Microsoft Office
button. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!! I never used Word 2007 or 2010 so I did not know that the tabbed
Ribbon System was brought to us in those useful versions.
The more I think about the Word that I normally utilized, it was the one of the first versions
and I only had to use a few of the features like moving the paragraphs to the left, center, or
right. I also had to use the Cut, Copy, Paste options quite often. I did a little indent action h-
ere and there. HAH-HAH! In other words, I am glad that I'm learning Word 2010. COO!
The Ribbon System does have a nice amount of tabs and options in clans. You can even add
your own too. The Adobe Acrobat Reader might install some tabs to that system that are go-
od add-ins.
The arrow that is located in the upper-right corner can make the ribbon itty-bitty. You can cli-
ck that same arrow to make the ribbon become sort of like a giant again. You can right-click
the ribbon and choose Customize the Ribbon to personalize it.
Choose New Tab and a fresh one will be created with a fresh clan inside of it. Select a new cl-
an (Wu-Tang 90's and 00's) (I did not appreciate when they disrespected the ladies ever). Sel-
ect a command from the choices then click Add. You can also drag and drop orders right into
the clan. If you do not locate the command that you want, click Choose Command from drop-
down box and select All Commands.
I know that I will master Word 2010. Yesterday, I went through and wrote most of the instructi-
ons from 24 lessons. I follow instructions better and more willingly when I write them down for
myself to go through. For some reason, I do not like following instructions when others are telli-
ng them to me. I know that I can still get the jobs done doing more things my way so I rebel.
I always comprehend them fully but I still do what I want though. I have always been like that b-
ut I accomplish most of the tasks right in time after practicing/training. HAH-HAH! No disresp-
ect to the bosses that I have had, but I still defy quite a lot. AY!
I have to be me even when I work for others. Could it be the hard rock and metal music that I lis-
ten to? HAH-HAH! I have a strong mind so that is the primary reason. Now you all know a little
more. I will take a quiz for those lessons today.
No comments:
Post a Comment