Friday, June 5, 2015

You Can Mix Pringles with Spaghetti Sauce (HAH-HAH!)

I tried that mixture today and it taste great for sure. Since that is the
case, I ordered some other chips and spaghetti sauce from the bold
website boxed.com. AY! They have some surprising deals. COO!

I utilized a spoon after breaking the chips up into the Ragu jar. HAH-
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!!
I cleaned the laundry room floor with some paper towels earlier also.
I usually take a mop to that certain floor.

I always use paper towels when I mop my floor though. WHOA! Have
you all ever heard of the silly sitcom called Chef? HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
It is definitely one of those old school, British sitcoms that I used to w-
atch on PBS. HAH-HAH! I am confident that you all will like that show
too.

I also made a writing portfolio on this day. I will post the link to it on G-
oogle Plus and Twitter. I have 7 in there now. I will get a chance to add
some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment